Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17, 2011 Circumference, Perimeter, Time Quiz

Go To
username: bwhite1467
password: f5s8s

1. Click - Go to the online textbook
2. In the Select a chapter box - choose chapter 9
3. 
Click Go
4. Click the Additional Practice tab
5. Choose Lesson 8 (from the right column)
6. Click on Intereactive Practice Quiz
7. Complete the quiz - when you are finished choose score my quiz, raise your hand so I can record your grade. Then you can close that screen.
8. Choose Lesson 7 (from the right column)
9. Click on Interactive Practice Quiz
10. Complete the quiz - when you are finished choose score my quiz, raise your hand so I can record your grade. Then you can close that screen.
11. Choose Lesson 5 (from the right column)
12. Click on Interactive Practice Quiz
13. Complete the quiz - when you are finished choose score my quiz, raise your hand so I can record your grade. Then you can close that screen.

When you have completed all the quizzes you may visit this website to play with Tangrams


No comments:

Post a Comment