PAGE 188 21-36
Chapter 4 Crossword Clues
1. Fractions with the same denominators.
4. A fraction that has a numerator less than the denominator.
5. Different fractions that represent the same value, like 1/2 and 2/4, and 4/8.
6. A number is _______ by another number if the quotient is a whole number without a remainder.
11. When the greatest common factor of the numerator and the denominator is 1.
12. A number with more than two factors.
14. A number that only has two factors 1 and itself, like 11 or 3.
15. Renaming fractions so that they have the same denominator.
16. A decimal that does not end, like .33......
2. A fraction that has a numerator greater than the denominator.
3. The largest common factor that are shared by two numbers.
7. Fractions with different denominators.
8. Whole numbers that are multiplied to find a product, 2 and 3 are factors of 6.
9. A decimal that stops, like .75 or .25.
10. A number written as the product of its prime factors.
13. A number that contains a whole number greater than 0 and a fraction.
CHAPTER 4 VOCABULARY CROSSWORD PUZZLE